The Daily Telegraph is coordinating a list of 50 Influential Women in Engineering to raise the profiles of the incredible women working in the engineering sector. The deadline for submissions is 23 May 2016.
The list is being put together in collaboration with the Women’s Engineering Society (WES), with the support of numerous other organisations, to coincide with the Society’s National Women in Engineering Day (NWED), on 23 June 2016. It will be published on this date in a Daily Telegraph supplement.
For more details about the list and how to make a nomination, click here. Self-nominations are welcomed.
- Dawn Bonfield, Chief Executive, Women's Engineering Society
- Allan Cook, Chairman of Atkins, Chairman of SEMTA, Non-Executive Director of BIS
- Professor John Perkins CBE FREng Previously BIS Chief Scientific Adviser
- Michelle Richmond, Membership and Professional Development Director of the Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Fiona Tatton, Founder and Editor of Womanthology
For more information about NWED please visit the website at www.nwed.org.uk and contact the NWED organisers directly with any questions.